Glass is one or more hyaluronic acid transparent substances, according to its raw materials, ingredients, chemical composition, color and other differences to classify:
According to its raw materials can be divided into:
First, calcium and sodium glass, for the most common glass, used to bottle, cup, shade and low-cost press.
Second, leaded glass, can be made on the smooth and above crystal glass, for the best tableware and decorations.
Third, the color of glass, a variety of metal oxides, adding glass, available in a variety of colors of the glass.
For example: cobalt oxide used to make blue glass, manganese dioxide to the glass was purple.
According to their different ingredients can be divided into:
One, single glass:
Sodium sodium silicate
Potassium Silicate Potassium Silicate
Lead Lead Silicate
Second, the combination of glass:
1. Lead and Glass (Lead Alkali Glass)
Crystal Glass (Crystal Glass)
Hollow Ware Glass
2. Soda Lime Glass
3. Potash Lime Glass
Hard glass (Bohemia Glass)
4. Sodium barium glass (Soda Barium Glass)
Boron Silicate Glass
According to its chemical composition is divided into:
First, calcium and sodium glass (calcium glass or sodium glass) (lead-free crystal glass)
Na2O-CaO-SiO2 glass, sodium oxide (Na2O), calcium oxide (CaO), and silicon oxide (SiO2) as the main components.
Second, potassium glass (lead-free crystal glass)
K2O-CaO-SiO2 glass, K2O, CaO and SiO2 as the main components.
Third, lead glass
Semi-lead crystal glass
R2O, CaO, PbO and SiO2 as the main components, PbO16% or less.
2. Full lead crystal glass
R2O-PbO-SiO2 glass, R2O, PbO and SiO2 as the main components, PbO17-23%.
3. High-lead crystal glass
R2O-PbO-SiO2 glass, R2O, PbO and SiO2 as the main components, PbO24% or more.
Four, borosilicate glass (heat-resistant crystal glass)
R2O-B2O3-SiO2 glass, R2O, PbO, B2O3 and SiO2 as the main components, the thermal expansion coefficient of the following.
According to its color is divided into:
First, colorless transparent glass
Second, colored glass
Three, emulsified glass
1. opal glass / jade
2. aliast white glass (alabast glass) / semi-jade
- How Efficient Cleaning Vacuum Bottles
- What Are The Benefits Of Using Vacu...
- Cosmetic Vacuum Bottle How To Use
- Select The Glass Bottle Material Mu...
- How To Fill The Vacuum Bottle
- Cosmetics Packaging Development Mod...
- Plastic In The Development Of Packa...
- Standard For Food Packaging Meterin...
- Glass bottles should be recycled or...
- How Does Cosmetic Packaging Detect?
- Guangzhou International Fair In 2017
- Hubert De Givenchy, French Fashion ...
- Shanghai Pudong Beauty Expo in May ...